Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More dinner pictures...



OK, so Bakke wants the challenge. Therefore, I'm going to post a couple more pictures. However, he has the AeroGarden (http://www.aerogrow.com/), which is a cool indoor, herb-growing machine. I'll be honest: I can't compete with that kind of aromatic firepower. I'll try, though. Last night, we made this soup that we used to love getting at the Upstream Brewing Company in Omaha: Smoked Gouda and Blonde Ale Soup. Delicious. We had a little French Bread with Smoked Artichoke Bruschetta or Olive-Garlic Tapenade.




Tonight, I tried out the classic Coq au Vin (French for "Rooster in Wine"--ours was a chicken, not a rooster) with Rosemary Bacon Potatoes. I thought this tasted great, even though it turned out more purple than Barney, due to the wine I chose.

1 comment:

Lars said...

Damn Tinjum, you aint messin around. I am going to have to pull out my big guns. I am still waiting for a coq joke from Dusty.