Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long time, no post...

Sorry for the long absence. My sister and her friends were here two weekends ago (they drove down from ND!), which was a good time. I don't have any pictures, so I'll mentally channel the good times into this post. OK, so that probably won't work.

Anyhoo, Tally's sisters, niece and her sister Lacey's friend, Heather, are coming to visit this weekend, so we should have lots of fun pictures to put up. There will probably be one of me throwing up after going on crazy rides at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Finally, with the election craziness today, I saw an election quiz on MSNBC and wanted to put up the link in case any election junkies wanted to try it. The link is: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27487258/?GT1=43001

Have a good day and happy voting.

1 comment:

D-Lo said...

I can't help but notice how you've been too intimidated to challenge my cooking post.