Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer things....

While I'm in Okinawa and then touring around SE Asia (more on that later), Tally got to spend some time back home with her family. They rented a lake cabin for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I have already deleted most of those pictures Tally sent me. However, I'll slap up a couple.

I guess Savannah's a pretty big fan of the lake in general and everything that goes with it: grilled meat, boats passing by, dead fish to sniff, grilled meat, etc. She managed to find her way down to the water to check out the situation:




Also, even though the dogs DO swim (and, quite comically, I might add), their favorite mode of shore patrol is on a mesh floatie. Sophie will do it, but I think Savannah would stay out there all day. (Note: Yes, Tally, I'm sure you didn't want me to put a picture of you in your polka-dot swimsuit on here, but it's the only other one I have. I'll make up for it by putting one up of me in my snorkelling stuff in the next post.)


Maybe I'll finally be "non-deployed", and I can get back to the lake next summer.....

No comments: