Saturday, January 31, 2009

A couple of other things...










And, of course, I forgot some things. Tally graduated from her Master's program in Nurse Education from Nebraska Methodist College in December. She started it while we lived in Omaha, and it is an online program, so she was able to keep doing it when we moved. I'm very proud of her, and I guess she hasn't had enough, because she's planning on taking a semester off and then pursuing her Ph.D. I was at the Mojave Viper training exercise, so I wasn't able to go, but Tally flew out and her parents met her in Omaha, so I'll put some pictures up from that.

Also, right before we left for Christmas, we had what was reported as two-and-a-half feet of snow here. We are in the "high desert" which gets cooler that Palms Springs, and I think it's not uncommon to get a little snow here and there. However, this was pretty crazy, so I'll throw in a couple of shots of that.







1 comment:

D-Lo said...

Your slide looks unused.